About our ESL ProgramDay Classes
Night Classes
Canadian Citizenship Test Preparation Course
Accomodations & Homestay
Things to Bring Student Testimonials
Field Trips
Student Visa Contracts
Contact Us
Facebook Twitter

Languages Canada


Getting a Student Visa

Prior to arriving in Canada, students must obtain a student visa from the Canadian Embassy in their own country. A current medical certificate and a passport will also be required.

Before going to the Canadian Embassy, the student must have a letter of acceptance from Northland Adult Learning Centre . A registration form will be faxed, e-mailed or mailed to the student. After it has been completed by the student and sent back to the school, this letter of acceptance will be sent to the student.

A Tourist Visa for the United States is also recommended due to the close proximity of the Michigan border. Information about a tourist visa is available from the Canadian Embassy after the student visa has been obtained.

More information about student visas can be found on the internet site http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp





Independant Learning Home Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities Home Ministry of Citizenship & Immigration Home Empoyment Ontario Home